We are looking for an ambitious SALES ADMIN with hands on experience to join our professional team. If you believe that you are one of the people we are looking for, apply and join our team now!
Responsibilities for Sales Admin
- Setting, maintaining and meeting sales’ quotas.
- Implementing new sales plans.
- Assigning leads to relevant sales teams and/or persons.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Developing processes that enhance sales.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Identify new sales opportunities and potential customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Develop innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Prepare regular sales reports.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts.
- Maintaining client records.
- Submit customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Create and deliver sales presentations that are compelling, accurate, and informative.
- Maintain integrity and honesty, and deal ethically with consumers no matter the situation.
Qualifications for Sales Admin
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.