We are looking for an ambitious PROPERTY CONSULTANT with hands on experience in a similar role to join our professional team. If you believe that you are one of the people we are looking for, apply and join our team now!
Responsibilities for Property Consultant
- Identify new sales opportunities and potential customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Assist and support less experienced sales representatives (juniors).
- Manage and meet sales’ quotas.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Develop innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Prepare regular sales reports.
- Submit customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Create and deliver sales presentations that are compelling, accurate, and informative.
- Stay current with industry trends and monitor competition.
- Encourage team work within the sales team and be an example to other sales professionals.
- Maintain integrity and honesty, and deal ethically with consumers no matter the situation.
Qualifications for Property Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales position.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Customer service skills.
- Have an understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations.
- Possess a passion for finding and selling to new customers.
- Possess a determination to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to motivate and encourage other salespeople with enthusiasm.
- Ability to learn about the projects, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner.